This week on The Quintessential Style Guide it’s all about wool. Now you may be thinking isn’t it a little early to even think about wearing wool? Well the answer to that is no.Wool is a popular material to wear during the Autumn/Winter months.
So popular that the colder it gets the less likely you are to find some really amazing pieces.
So here are my top 10 wool pieces for this season.
1. Mustard Tonscot – Merino Wool Polo, www.tedbaker.com
2. Wool Pocket Square in Jack Russell Print – www.jcrew.com
3. Black Monochrome Boiled Wool Jumper – www.reiss.com
4. Check Print Clutch Bag – www.zara.com
5. Mustard Oliver Spencer Cable-knit beanie hat – www.matchesfashion.com
6. Fair Isle Wool-Blend sock – www.gant.co.uk
7. Paul Smith Black Tapered Fit Wool Blend Trousers – www.mrporter.com
8. Grey Merino Wool Knit Bomber Jacket – www.jigsaw-online.com
9. Pale Grey Aran Woven Tie – www.marwoodlondon.co.uk
10. Camel Canada Scarf – www.acnestudios.com